Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 5, 2010

Dear Blog-thiny-ga-ma-bob,

yeah i just called you that. WHAT NOW BITCH?!
AHEM, sorry 'bout that.
so it's about 10 pm, i'm supposed to go to bed but i don't think my mom has her house keys so i'm up.
actually i'm lying, i'm an insomniac that's why.

so i've been lying in bed for the past hour, trying to sleep. my sister and i have this in common, we can't sleep at night and don't wanna get up in the morning.
we get up at 4 so..... yeah. i had to do a chemistry lab today, dejia is in my chemistry class.... so anyways we were gone sick for 4 days last week and we came in to re-do the lab and now our hands smell like garlic cuz of the stupid water we had to try and purify. but whatever we still got an A. but the smell grosses me out.
anyways i'm haveing weird hot and cold flashes and my wings hurt so god damn bad!
new power? maybe.
also news update on iggy. he changed his name to Daemon..... well for school registration and such...
ah, moms here and she's got some NyQuil....
night all....

Book: Lord Of The Flies by IDK I can't remember
Band: Disturbed
Song: Broken by Lindsy Haun
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoWQunKQElE&feature=related

PEACE!
       Fang

1 comment:

  1. NO FANG! STAY AWAY FROM THE NIGHT QUILLS! DON'T HAVE A RELAPSE!
    Corian: You turn into a druggie and you'll never see these children.
    Me: Good Momma Bear
    Corian: Maybe I'm a child of Artemis after all!
    me: We were just talking about whose demi-god kid we'd be. I'm either Artemis, Athena, Posiedon, or Apollo
    Corian: Artemis, apparently. The other possibilites were Apollo, Artemis, Athena, Zues, Hades, or ...someone.
    Me: Persephone
    Corian: oh, right, cuz of the plants thing...

    ReplyDelete